- Tips for you.xx January 12, 2017
- 16 People Share The Worst Relationship Advice They’ve Ever Been Given — Thought Catalog November 28, 2016
- Tips for you x November 28, 2016
- Good Morning November 28, 2016
- Happiness in Marriage? — See, there’s this thing called biology… November 17, 2016
kountrymama2012 on Good Morning Sexual Reminisces on Spread Love and kindness chall… kountrymama2012 on Spread Love and kindness chall… Sexual Reminisces on Love. Natchylus on From me to you, happy Friday…
- January 2017 (1)
- November 2016 (7)
- September 2016 (4)
- August 2016 (7)
- July 2016 (6)
- June 2016 (16)
- May 2016 (10)
- April 2016 (4)
- March 2016 (10)
- February 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (7)
- December 2015 (5)
- November 2015 (10)
- October 2015 (13)
- September 2015 (35)
- August 2015 (20)
- July 2015 (21)
- June 2015 (49)
- May 2015 (51)
- April 2015 (28)
- March 2015 (41)
- February 2015 (32)
- January 2015 (62)
- December 2014 (77)
- November 2014 (66)
- October 2014 (10)
Top Posts & Pages
- Tips for you.xx
- 16 People Share The Worst Relationship Advice They’ve Ever Been Given — Thought Catalog
- Tips for you x
- Good Morning
- Happiness in Marriage? — See, there's this thing called biology...
- Thank you for being you. xx
- Wednesday Motivation — It's Ok Not To Be Ok
- After Menopause: How Sex is Different
- What does a healthy relationship look like?
- The Sexual Reminisces Book
I'm just starting out; leave me a comment or a like :)
- Follow Sexual Reminisces on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: September 2015Image
If you want to be successful you must have goals, if you have goals they must feel intensely appealing; this will help you to create a vision. Once you have a vision you can make plans to physically materialize that vision. This will include having a thirst (passion), this will inspire you to build the drive (motivation) necessary to embrace a plan of action that will assist you to accomplish your goals. Yes indeed self-belief, a vision, passion and motivation are key players to achieve your goals in life. But! Be warned the responsibility lies with you to manage your thought process.
To access the full article and other topics check out my website @ www.sexualreminisces.com
Long-term toxic relationship what do they do?
They block your path when you wish to pursue.
Not because you do not have what it takes to succeed-
But because your mind, spirit and soul is not at ease.
Toxic relationships represent poor choices, resentment and fear,
They support turmoil and non-productive affairs,
Embrace humiliation, low-self-esteem and relentless despair.
Beware! You could entertain a toxic relationship with yourself,
You could be neglecting your own spiritual and mental health.
You could be making decisions that don’t benefit you,
You could recognize personal responsibility and point blank refuse.
You could be ignoring the important safety guidelines,
You could be giving everyone else but yourself quality time.
As a result regular assessment should be on your list,
To ensure that you are not entertaining a toxic relationship.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved ~ Zelda Gunzell 2012 (Alias Rare Diamond)
The high-functioning part of a man’s brain basically shuts down the minute your pants come off. It’s not that we don’t think; our thoughts just become, well, simple. Naked woman. Must touch. Continue reading