One day I was reading through some wonderful poems on a number of sites,
And few questions flew up into my mind that persistently glowed bright.
Are poets particularly sensitive, do they have a deeper insight?
Do their emotions control whether they sleep well or experience unrest during the night?
How do they naturally practice the power of words to articulate their feelings?
How do they detect and recognize when someone’s fighting spirit is receding?
And then convey such crucial words and without knowing provide healing?
Finally do passionate poets have a tendency to be very receptive creatures?
I wonder does anyone else agree that poets are drawn to many of these features.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved ~ Zelda Gunzell 2012 (Alias Rare Diamond)
- Tips for you.xx January 12, 2017
- 16 People Share The Worst Relationship Advice They’ve Ever Been Given — Thought Catalog November 28, 2016
- Tips for you x November 28, 2016
- Good Morning November 28, 2016
- Happiness in Marriage? — See, there’s this thing called biology… November 17, 2016
kountrymama2012 on Good Morning Sexual Reminisces on Spread Love and kindness chall… kountrymama2012 on Spread Love and kindness chall… Sexual Reminisces on Love. Natchylus on From me to you, happy Friday…
- January 2017 (1)
- November 2016 (7)
- September 2016 (4)
- August 2016 (7)
- July 2016 (6)
- June 2016 (16)
- May 2016 (10)
- April 2016 (4)
- March 2016 (10)
- February 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (7)
- December 2015 (5)
- November 2015 (10)
- October 2015 (13)
- September 2015 (35)
- August 2015 (20)
- July 2015 (21)
- June 2015 (49)
- May 2015 (51)
- April 2015 (28)
- March 2015 (41)
- February 2015 (32)
- January 2015 (62)
- December 2014 (77)
- November 2014 (66)
- October 2014 (10)
Top Posts & Pages
- Tips for you.xx
- 16 People Share The Worst Relationship Advice They’ve Ever Been Given — Thought Catalog
- Tips for you x
- Good Morning
- Happiness in Marriage? — See, there's this thing called biology...
- Thank you for being you. xx
- Wednesday Motivation — It's Ok Not To Be Ok
- After Menopause: How Sex is Different
- What does a healthy relationship look like?
- The Sexual Reminisces Book
I'm just starting out; leave me a comment or a like :)
- Follow Sexual Reminisces on WordPress.com